Permanent Senior position
JHB - Northern Suburbs, Gauteng
Market Related basic salary Neg
Job 2259110 | Ref PT003452Lebo
Posted 09 Oct 2018 by Fempower Personnel
About the Position
Our client is looking for a Legal Counsel in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg.
- Bachelor of Law with 12 years experienceOr
- Master Degree in law (LLM) with 8 – 10 years experience
- Admitted Attorney
- 8 – 12 years experience in legal functions in similar industries if possible e.g. banking, telecom, secured sensitive documentation, payments
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Drafting, vetting, checking and finalizing legal documents pertaining to customer contracts
- Provide qualified advice and assistance on any legal matters to the Company
- Negotiating with counter parties and their legal advisors on all related legal matters
- In house legal duties such as reporting, general corporate matters
If you have not heard from us within 7 business days, please regard your application unsuccessful.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time