Senior Legal Counsel at The Unlimited Group
Permanent Senior position
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 02 Oct 2018 by The Unlimited
About the Position
Purpose of the Role:
To provide compliance and legal support and direction across The Unlimited business units.
- Draft various agreements including commercial contracts, membership agreements and policy wording.
- Provide the business with guidance on the impact of applicable statutes (e.g. FAIS, Insurance laws, POPI).
- Review and signoff various marketing and advertising materials.
- Provide advice on commercial matters.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team and collaborate
- Ability to hold the line
- Emotionally resilient
- Relevant Tertiary Degree (i.e. LLB) -
- Minimum 10 years' experience in a law firm (post articles) alternatively in a commercial environment (financial services preferable). -
- Track record of having lead a Legal/Compliance team. -
- Strong Communication skills -
- Ability to Influence -
- Problem Solving -
- Ability to build strong relationships
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time