Permanent Senior EE position
Undisclosed cost to company incl benefits
Job 2225158 | Ref GIE/STAT/23462
Posted 13 Jun 2018 by Redi Recruitment
About the Position
- Completion and submission of the Quarterly Returns to the Financial Services Board including measuring statutory solvency in terms of Interim measures and Solvency Assessment Measurements (SAM)
- Completion and submission of other statutory quarterly returns including National Credit Regulator and Reserve Bank returns
- Assist in preparation of reporting packs to be submitted to Group entities for financial statement preparation
- Preparation of the company's Annual Financial Statements
- Completion and submission of the Short-Term Annual Return to the - Financial Services Board including measuring statutory solvency in terms of Interim measures and Solvency Assessment Measurements (SAM)
- Completion and submission of other statutory annual returns including National Credit Regulator and Reserve Bank returns
- Matric (Essential)
- BCom Accounting (Essential)
- Minimum of 2 years of statutory reporting in the insurance industry
Please submit your CV directly to Georgia Cole @ Redi Recruitment (Email Address) with the position applied for in the subject line.
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Investments, Insurance & Assurance
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
A Leading insurance company is looking for a Statutory Accountant.
Employer & Job Benefits
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time