Associate Start up at Dommissee Attorneys Inc
Permanent Junior position
Cape Town CBD, Western Cape
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 17 Apr 2018 by Dommisse Attorneys Inc
About the Position
Our company is looking for a "Start Up Team Associate"
Description of Work:
A commercial law associate who can think independently and who will deliver bespoke start up legal services within a team environment.
- Completed articles at a reputable firm.
- At minimum 1 year's post article experience in commercial law.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Companies Act and how that is applied to start-up companies.
- The candidate must show specific inclination to work with start-up companies.
- A good understanding of legal issues facing start-up companies.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Ability to work independently and be proactive.
- Good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work within pressurized team environment and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Advanced computer knowledge with emphasis in MS Word and MS Excel.
- Quality of work: accuracy, minimising level of review required by manager.
- Organisation: being meticulous in planning and prioritising work tasks.
- Problem solving: anticipating and identifying problems, pro-actively solving them.
- Ability to learn new areas of law
Market related - depending on skill level and experience (first year to third year post qualification)
- Commercial Law
- Drafting skills
- Advanced MS Word & Excel
- Attention to detail
- Companies Act
- Team player
- Tech Law
- Self starter
- Company Law
Desired Work Experience
- 1 to 2 years Other Legal
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time