Legal Counsellor at LegalWise
Permanent Junior position
Bloemfontein, Free State
Undisclosed cost to company
Job 2202009 | Ref LW15/2018
Posted 23 Mar 2018 by LegalWise
About the Position
LegalWise seeks to employ a Legal Counsellor to render excellent service by assisting Members to be in the best position they can be through professional representation.
You will be responsible for:
- Rendering general legal advice
- Administering miscellaneous files (general issues of legal advice and problem resolution given by Legal Counsellor.
- Consultations with Members and providing telephonic advice;
- General administration duties, e.g. diarising of files, drafting correspondence, perusing incoming correspondence and data capturing
- General Branch duties as requested
- Providing regular feedback to Members, Branch Managers, Senior Legal Counsellors and Head office
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks as and when required.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Completed a Legal Degree or completed 2nd year LLB
- Admitted Attorney advantageous
- Internal candidates must be competent on Legal Counsellor Level 1 portfolios of evidence
- Computer Literacy
- Must be proficient in English and Sotho
- Must relocate at own cost
- Background checks will be a requirement
- Applicable Psychometric assessment/s will be a requirement
Closing date: 30 March 2018
If you have not received feedback from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider it unsuccessful.
- Good people skills and able to liaise professionally and effectively on all levels -
- Empathy and patience in dealing with Members -
- Good consultation skills -
- Problem solving abilities and negotiation skills -
- Managing work (including time management) -
- Building customer loyalty and customer focus -
- Good communication skills -
- Following up and providing feedback -
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time