Legal Adviser Labor Law
Permanent Executive position
Market Related basic salary Neg
Job 2188370 | Ref PTA002718CB
Posted 09 Feb 2018 by Girafrica Solutions
About the Position
Prominent company in Centurion requires the professional services of a Labour law advisor.
Ideal candidate needsto provide legal advice and services to the organisation and its employees in the field of Labour law and CCMA environment.
- Honesty, decisiveness and integrity
- Being objective in a matter
- Being able to distinguish facts from irrelevant detail
- The ability to solve problems
- Exceptional communication skills
- Discretion, diplomacy and tact
- Working well under pressure
- Legal Qualification
- At least 3-5 year’s experience
- Representation at the CCMA, Bargaining Councils and Labour Court
- To provide legal expertise and guidance as well as assist in any way possible in any legal related matters (telephonically as well)
- Assistance and negotiations with strikes, staff reductions, poor work performance, incompetence, etc.
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Own transport, valid driving license
If you do not hear from us within 30 days, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful. Girafrica Solutions may keep your details for future opportunities.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time