Fiduciary Specialist at First National Bank
Permanent Specialist EE position
Undisclosed cost to company
Posted 07 Feb 2018 by FNB Specialised Sourcing
About the Position
To provide a holistic, customised legacy planning solution / advice across jurisdictions to clients in order to optimize their tax position, asset protection and ensure the smooth transition of their assets to relevant heirs after passing.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients through driving an increase in take on of corporate trustee growth, wills and estates.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Source and grow clients by partnering with Relationship Managers, Wealth Managers and FRA's to attain Trust Services business.
- Identify new business opportunities by marketing general power of Estate Business and Offshore Fiduciary referrals.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on specific local and offshore products, pricing, application procedure, processing and timelines in order to drive and achieve relevant sales targets.
- Drive and Promote corporate image and market penetration through writing and publishing articles and presenting at client functions.
- Convert leads into successful sales. Achieve individual targets set to appropriate business area or sales plan.
- Source and refer new leads through client interactions.
- Improve service efficiencies for the bank through identifying opportunities, suggesting relevant solutions and migrating clients onto electronic platforms.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
- Manage end to end processes effectively and ensure legality checks are completed as per the company policy.
- Provide Training, Presentations to other business units to increase awareness of our offering and products, value propositions.
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data.
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Participate and contribute to a development culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of team in order to improve team performance, innovation, achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
- LLM or Master
- CFP or H.DIP
- Estate Planning
About The Employer
With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit.
We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource.
If you share our values of being:
- and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team.
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time