Legal Adviser at MMI Holdings
Permanent Senior position
Undisclosed cost to company plus commission
Posted 13 Jan 2018 by MMI Holdings
About the Position
MMI's purpose is to enhance the lifetime Financial Wellness of people, their communities and their businesses. Financial Wellness is a continuous process of planning and management for individuals, households and businesses, with the aim of affording expenses and achieving goals over one's lifetime. Our promise to our clients is to be their Financial Wellness partner over this life-long journey, using our expertise and solutions to help them develop and reach their goals. Visit us at [URL Removed]
Execute the accreditation process per learning community and support the co-ordination and implementation of HPLC Solutions that empowers the business to achieve its strategic objectives
Responsibilities and work outputs
Maintenance & Continuous Improvement:
- Maintaining Monthly Head count and import lists, update TalentLMS User information accordingly with bulk imports.
- Enrol new recruits on Induction/On-boarding material & relevant accreditations up to date as per annual calendar. Inactivate resignations and keep system clean.
- Monthly Exco Accreditation summary Reports (Year to Date): to provide feedback on completion of accreditation and trends to management.
- Manage and maintain Accreditation shared drive, Outlook calendar and mailbox and system mailbox
- Maximize capabilities of the on-line system & submit suggestions to vendor of system for possible inclusion in future release. (research)
- Explore ways to simplify/constantly improve accreditation process to run more effectively (automate as far as possible, system integrations etc.)
- Coordinate with SMEs to update learning material, question banks and get sign-off in time for deadline.
- Uploading of material & question banks on LMS
- Prepare Accreditation communications and get sign off, prepare audience group on communication from head count list and distribute as per business rule timelines.
- Add audience to product group (from head count list) for enrolment of the learners on LMS (same day communication goes out)
- Support the learners on accreditation dates in conjunction with LMS IT solution specialist.
- Manage and execute accreditation process and re-writes according to business rules, as well as ad hoc accreditations not on the annual calendar such as product launches, MMI compliance and forensics campaigns etc.
- Reports to business: by accreditation as per service level agreement (SLA) - 24 to 48 hours after accreditation closing date.
- Facilitate the management of the Accreditation calendar (ONE calendar for all clients as far as possible) and review accreditation rules & process by client (as well as ad hoc accreditations not on annual calendar.)
- Establish & manage in-house user forums between product SMEs and Business representatives - (complaints & appeals etc.) - minute these meetings with actions point and due dates.
- Manage any change in processes/systems by collaboration and effective communication until embedded. Use correct channels of [URL Removed] authoritative, expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders (negotiations with client)
- Deliver on service level agreements made with internal and external stakeholders and clients
- Make recommendations to improvement client service within area of responsibility
- Participate and contribute to a culture which build rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client serviceDevelop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge
- Contribute to continuous innovation through the development, sharing and implementation of new ideas
- Take ownership for driving career development
- Business Acumen
- Customer/ Stakeholder Commitment
- Drive for Results
- Leads Change and Innovation
- Self-Awareness and Insight
- Diversity and Inclusiveness
Experience and Qualifications
- Grade 12
- ETDP qualification (advantage)
- Microsoft Office intermediate/advance (especially Excel)
- Strong Communication (verbal & written) and negotiation skills
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Strong Attention to detail3 - 5 Years experience working with technology in a Learning and Development Area (e.g. LMS)
- 3 - 5 Years experience in Financial industry Learning and Development/Client service environment
- 2 years Analysis of statistical data
- Advantage: Momentum Product & Branch admin process knowledge.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Legal Advisory
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time