Permanent Intermediate position
R350,000 - R400,000 pa cost to company incl benefits
Posted 12 Jan 2018
About the Position
- This is a key position in the Banking Services environment.
- The successful candidate will be required to liaise with the public regarding their claims to the the banking sector.
- Excellent client liaison skills are essential and the ability to drive a portfolio of claims to resolution.
- Excellent client liasion skills
- Above average communication ability in the English language
- Attention to detail
- Excellent administrative skills and computer literacy
- excellent report writing skills
- Conveyancing experience
- Knowledge of the national credit act
Desired Work Experience
- 1 to 2 years Banking
Desired Qualification Accreditation
About The Employer
- High profile company in Banking Services recruiting for candidate with sound legal experience to manage portfolio of claims in the Financial sector.
- Excellent remuneration package and benefits offered
Employer & Job Benefits
- Mediacl Aid
- Pension Fund
- Annual Bonus
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time