Air Operation Associates
Contract Intermediate position
R7,500 - R8,000 pm basic salary
Posted 13 Nov 2017 by Puleng Pulane Consultants
About the Position
- Carry out the placement and expediting of orders while ensuring the forwarding and controlling process is correctly managed.
- Prepare client invoices, matching documents, codes and batches in accordance with signed and approved SOP's in order to contribute to the accuracy of invoicing and to facilitate timeous payment
- Provide support and information in response to queries pertaining to shipment movement, updating and submission of client tracking, status reports and KPI's whilst ensuring complete and timeous close out hereof.
- Ensure claims related to damages and lost cargo are processed timeously in order to comply with liability and insurance requirements thereby safeguarding both company and client interest
- Develop and establish relationships with all internal teams and stakeholders and through these partnerships ensure seamless and quality service to the [URL Removed] a positive experience and atmosphere through the professional engagement with both internal and external contacts including dealing with direct enquirers in a courteous manner.
- Work in accordance with guidelines set out by Airfreight Superviso
- Ensure strict adherence to the IOP for handling Airfreight import and export shipments as well as advising of changes to the IOP it and when required to ensure the IOP is always up to date and relevant. This includes aspects such as shipment so-ordination as well as customer liaison and contingency planning where required
- Follow the sales hand-over IOP and ensure updates are made where necessary
- Degree or diploma in Logistics
- At least 3 - 5 years related experience in Shipping and Logistics
Proven Excel skills
- Ability to use MS Office
- Data Quality & accuracy
- Timely handling of all queries
- Customer Orientation
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Road Freight
Desired Qualification Accreditation
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time