Permanent Intermediate position
JHB - Northern Suburbs, Gauteng
R16,000 - R20,000 pm basic salary plus benefits
Job 2162339 | Ref JHB002682TC
Posted 03 Nov 2017 by Tower Group
About the Position
My client based in Midrand is on the market for a Legal Advisor. EE candidate preferred with good experience in criminal law, labour law and contract law. The candidate will be expected to attend court cases and ensuring that all documentation for litigation is processed.
- Provide legal guidance, advise and procedural advice to all investigators.
- Perform all legal functions.
- Inform, and communicate on all court cases to relevant parties involved.
- Handle, process, file and assist all court matters, procedures, reports and processes.
- Process and provide daily, weekly and monthly updates on all cases.
- Represent the company in all CCMA matters.
- Provide training and advise to colleagues.
- Do all research and case studies on behalf of the company.
- LLB Degree
- 2 Years’ experience in criminal, contract and labor law.
- Admitted as an attorney or advocate.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
Employer & Job Benefits
- Cell Phone Allowance
- Car Allowance
- Group Life
- Medical Aid Contribution and Provident/Pension Fund
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time