Senior Legal Adviser
Permanent Specialist EE position
R700,000 - R1,100,000 pa cost to company
Job 2149906 | Ref 170918-1
Posted 28 Sep 2017 by Pinagare
About the Position
Senior Legal Advisor
Closing Date 2017/10/08
Salary Range M4/S4: R700 000 - [URL Removed]
Research all legal requirements and applicable Law
Draft, vett and authorise documents/ agreements and contracts
Ensure registration, identify risk/governance and negotiate documents
Provide professional and timely legal advice and assistance to internal customers and relevant stakeholders on documents/ agreements and contracts
Handle all legal aspects regarding commercial/ regulatory issues relating to the company on documents/agreements and contracts
Build relationships with relevant stakeholders by building and managing internal and external customer relationships
Obtain required information from key role players
Drive implementation of solutions
Required Certification/Professional Registration Admission as practicing Attorney or Advocate
Handle all legal aspects regarding commercial issues on behalf of the company as required and handle the Intellectual Property Portfolio. Also responsible for the performance of on sight due diligence.
Legislative Terminology; Technical; Commercial; Procurement
Analytical; Communicating; Negotiation Techniques; Strategic Thinking
Attitudes/ Leadership Competencies
Ethical; Objective; Dedicated; Accurate; Organized Team Player
LLB Degree (NQF level 7)
7 Years relevant legal & commercial experience.
Experience in Intellectual Property Law
Prepared to travel (Local and International)
Please answer the following application questions and submit together with your CV in word format
- Do you possess a LLB Degree (NQF level 7)?
- Please elaborate on all your tertiary qualifications related to this specific position. Also include where you have studied, the course duration and when you obtained your qualifications.
- Do you have 7 Years relevant legal & commercial experience?
- Please elaborate on your legal and commercial experience as well as your experience leading and managing teams.
- Are you an admitted practicing attorney or advocate?
- Please indicate the date when you were admitted as attorney or advocate as indicated on your admission certificate.
Please note that preference may be given to Employment Equity candidates (including people with disabilities)
- Intellectual Property Law
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Legal Advisory
- 5 to 10 years Fixed Line Telecoms
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Professional Qualification
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time