Practice Consultant X3 at MMI Holdings
Permanent Senior position
Undisclosed cost to company plus commission
Posted 26 Aug 2017 by MMI Holdings
About the Position
Provide guidance and support to equip networks to meet and service the financial planners and practices needs and facilitate the relationship between MMI and the networks.
Division: Momentum Retail
Understands how the business operates, what the key issues and risks are that drives business success; and how they impact on the commercial viability of potential ventures and the profitability of the Group. Strategic Thinking. Financial planning and process knowledge. Life (risk) , investment, health, EB and short term solution knowledge. Understanding of intermediary market and competitors
Prioritises the business interests of MMI and invests in the success of the group by aligning effort across divisions.
Client/ Stakeholder Commitment/ Engagement Skills
Anticipates, meets and exceeds client's needs by creating long lasting relationships that support the client value proposition, supports their financial wellness and ensures client centricity.
Diversity and Inclusiveness
Is sensitive to individual and cultural differences and demonstrates humility and an openness to engage people from diverse backgrounds and cultures to the mutual benefit of all parties concerned.
Motivating and Inspiring Team
Creates and maintains an open, positive working environment by generating commitment, building trust, a shared sense of purpose, empowerment in others and encouraging them to contribute to the best of their ability.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant diploma/degree (sales, marketing or related field)
- At least 3 years related financial services experience
- Practice Management experience with a proven track record in successfully dealing with clients and or franchises
- Knowledge of insurance, investment, risk or health management related products
- A valid drivers license, own transport, smartphone and laptop
- A willingness to travel
- A clear ITC record
Maintain and equip client growth and engagement through continuous support and guidance which will lead to the growth of the MFP network
- Establish productive, professional and enabling relationships with financial planners and practices to manage and enhance the value of the MFP network
- Provide credible and appropriate expertise, coaching and advice to financial planners and practices with the purpose to enable client growth and retention
- Implement innovative methods to identify and develop new practices, channels, networks and business opportunities
- Implement plans and tactics for the achievement of sales targets through financial planners and practices
- Provide ongoing support to financial planners and practices to facilitate growth and embedding of the engagement strategy
- Ensure the Financial Wellness Framework is embedded and that the financial planners and practices execute the philosophy
- Pursue productivity and drive the achievement of growth and engagement targets to increase new business and the acquisition of new engaged clients.
- Create and identify business opportunities for our MFP practice in line with our financial wellness recipe
- Partner with the Regional Manager to identify opportunities on how to grow and enhance the value of the MFP practice
Engage with practices in a client centric manner; improving client growth, engagement and retention
- Be the brand ambassador for the Momentum Financial Planning business
- Be independent and objective and assist the financial planners and practices in meeting the clients' needs as well as building a strong brand for MFP and having a strong/ trust relationship with the financial planners
- Ensure financial planners and practices are improving client engagement/all aspects of the Client Financial Wellness Wheel
- Actively engage in the marketing of products and solutions to meet clients financial wellness needs.
- Actively deploy most suitable Omni-platform to deploy per opportunity identified for each practice
- Analyse reports to identify opportunities where clients engagement status can be enhanced and formulate action plans to execute
- Assist our franchises to unlock value in their practices by ensuring that each client has a financial plan and budget, and furthermore fulfils on the client value proposition
- Ensure day to day engagements with financial planners and practices and ensure that all queries are answered and resolved according to the service level agreements
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds sustainable relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please note that your application has been unsuccessful.
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Legal Advisory
Desired Qualification Accreditation
- Grade 12 / Matric
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time