Legal Researcher Degree + Osall Member
Permanent Intermediate position
JHB - Northern Suburbs, Gauteng
Market Related cost to company
Job 2077993 | Ref JHB005229AR
Posted 07 Mar 2017 by Tricruit
About the Position
Opportunity for a Snr Legal Researcher to join a leading Global Law firm. Library or Information Degree. OSALL Prof Membership will be an advantage. Min 3-5yrs exp in Legal Research. Exp of carrying out in-depth and complex S.A Legal Research using wide range of online databases and hardcopy resources. Submit CV, Payslip and Membership to: anette . Email Address
- Experience of working in a commercial or professional services environment.
- Previous law firm experience would be welcomed.
- Recent experience of business research, including research into corporate structures and regulatory filings.
- Recent experience of using press databases for research and alerting services.
- Providing service/delivering research to Legal Practice.
- Senior Researchers have a leadership role which is client focused and outward facing, promoting and representing the service provided by the team and identifying opportunities to contribute towards the development of services.
- Senior Researchers assist with research and a range of other service provided by the Research & Libraries team including current awareness, print and online resource management and other information management tasks and projects.
- Professional and confident approach to work.
- Prioritise and manage your tasks.
- Motivated and organised person who enjoys working in a pressurised environment.
- Resourceful, flexible and who welcomes new challenges.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply register your CV on our website (www.tricruit .co.za/ submit.html) OR E-mail your CV, Membership and payslip to Anette (anette . Email Address). Alternative contact details: Contact Number or 0860 ERS JHB Contact Number)
Tricruit is an EOH company –Permanent and Contracting Recruitment-total solutions offering in the Information Technology, Engineering and Financial Services Industries-Level 2 BBBEE Contributor-Member of APSO and ITA-AFISwitch IDECO registered for Biometric fingerprinting-Best Recruitment Agency in South Africa in 2010 and 1st Runner-up in 2012 at AVUSA-AMARA Award-Runner up Recruitment Consultant of the year 2013.
The EOH Tricruit team is renowned for their integrity, passion, commitment, focus and dedication as well as their incredible resourcefulness and positive results. Their motto is: "Our business is people; people are our customers, our product and our priority!" Your application will be handled with the greatest of confidence, efficiency and professionalism.
EOH Tricruit is part of the EOH Group of companies!
This job may be removed before it expires.
Get jobs via email
Receive a daily digest of all new jobs matching this job. Your information is safe with us and you can cancel at any time